Versatile High-Performance Gas Analyzer
The MATRIX-MG comprises high-performance FT-IR gas analyzer in a compact and rugged housing. It is designed for the automated, high precision and real-time monitoring of gas concentrations in many different applications.
- Fast, continuous and fully automated identification and quantification of gas compositions via OPUS Gas Analysis software package.
- 10cm 2m and 5m gas cells with integrated pressure and temperature sensors
- Temperature controlled gas cell (up to 191 °C)
- Outstanding sensitivity allows to detect concentrations from a few ppb up to 100 %
- No calibration to the target gas necessary
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Compensation of atmospheric gases and interferents
- Embedded in a compact and rugged housing
- RockSolid™ interferometer for permanently aligned optics and insensitivity to vibrations
- Pressure and temperature sensors inside the gas cell
- Fully automated test routines for validation according to cGMP (OQ, PQ)
The comprehensive software package OPUS GA (OPUS Gas Analysis) automatically evaluates the measured spectra in real-time in order to identify and quantify the gas compounds. The quantification bases on a nonlinear fitting algorithm that fits the corresponding library spectrum to the measurement. In this fitting procedure also the absorptions of interfering gases are included. More than 400 compounds can be identified and quantified without the need of a calibration measurement. Additionally, individual reference spectra can be measured by the user.
The permanently aligned RocksolidTM interferometer is a unique patented component which yields over 20% higher throughput than ordinary interferometer design. It benefits from dual retro reflection cube corner mirrors and wear-free pivot mechanism located in the center of mass, which ensures exceptional stability and reliability even in harsh environment. With its patented design, the elimination of mirror tilt optically and prevention of mirror shear mechanically is reached.
- No need of standby mode to protect the bearing
- No need of recalibration after movement
- No wearing of mechanical bearing, no spare parts, minimization of service costs
- Resistance to vibration and thermal effects