Next Level Compact Dispersive Raman Microscope
The SENTERRA II defines a new level of spectroscopic performance and user friendliness in the class of compact Raman microscopes. SENTERRA II is designed to deliver excellent sensitivity combined with high resolution and state-of-the-art imaging performance. Therefore, the SENTERRA II is the platform of choice for conducting the most challenging research.
- Research-grade spectroscopic performance
- Highest degree of automation
- Intuitive software-guided workflow
- Unmatched wavenumber accuracy and precision by SureCALTM
- Straight forward fast Raman imaging
- Full spectral range with all gratings
- Multi-laser excitation with fast switching capabilities
- ’Hybrid’ technology: FT and dispersive Raman on the same microscope
- Fully automated test routines for validation according to cGMP (OQ, PQ)
- 21 CFR Part 11 and validation according to EU-, JP- and US-Pharmacopeia
The SureCALTM technology simultaneously measure Raman spectrum of sample, laser/neon spectrum and neon spectrum. An Integral Transform Process is employed to correct Raman data for instrument instabilities. Precision, accuracy and highly self-compensated nature of the measurement are reached.
Combined Raman technology
For ultimate flexibility, the RamanScope III can be coupled with the innovative SENTERRA II grating based dispersive Raman microscope. This unique combination offers novel analysis capabilities for full spectroscopic characterization utilizing excitation wavelengths from 1064 nm to 488 nm on a single spot. The RamanScope III provides the best possible circumvention of unwanted fluorescence. The SENTERRA II takes advantage of the high scattering efficiency. In combination with the CCD based detection, combined system provides superior sensitivity and fast spectra acquisition. Short wavelength excitation also provides significant improvement of the spatial resolution.