Process control in Pharma
Bruker offers MATRIX-F FT-NIR spectrometers as the complete solution for your Process Control & Monitoring needs. In addition, the MID-IR MATRIX-MF spectrometer is also available. Both spectrometers with a wide variety of sampling configurations, are an ideal reaction monitoring platform for research, pilot plants, and production environments.
Real-time monitoring of small-scale chemical batch reactions with Bruker's MATRIX spectrometer provides huge benefits to the future manufacturing process. Not having to wait for a lab analysis and a tighter control of the reaction detects critical problems much earlier and helps to select the right criteria for a safe and scalable route.
- Real Time Monitoring of Blend Ratio, Blend Uniformity, Drying Process.
- Quality Control of Potency, Excipient Levels and Moisture Content.
- Sampling accessories- Off-line, At-line, In-line
- Easy-to-use software for automated model building, process analysis and control
- Full range of industry standard communication protocols - 4-20mA, Ethernet, Modbus, Profibus DP, OPC, etc.
- Process Engineering expertise for smooth plant integration and service.
- Bruker Optics offers the industry most comprehensive range of PAT (Process Analytical Technology) solutions based on vibrational spectroscopy