The best choice for routine as well as advanced R&D applications
The INVENIO is made to innovate from routine quality control to advanced research and Development. Whether you focus on productivity, precision or if you must comply to extensive regulations, the INVENIO supports you in every regard.
INVENIO exists in 3 versions – from routine S-model to advanced R&D X-model. Compatibility and possible in-field upgradability between models are a result of smart design.
- INVENIO-S – entry level of INVENIO series. Perfect choice for routine FTIR and basic R&D applications
- INVENIO-R – The next generation smart FTIR R&D spectrometer with improved specification and higher versatility.
- INVENIO-X – The fully automated advanced R&D spectrometer with INTEGRAL™ interferometer.
Common INVENIO features:
- DigiTectTM 24 Bit ADC detectors for highest sensitivity and stability
- MultiTect detector technology for 5 automated room temperature detector positions
- Integrated Touch-PC option with dedicated OPUS-TOUCH software for productive IR-analysis
- Transit™ channel: Second sample compartment for the parallel availability of two experimental setups
- Possibility of in-field upgrades to higher-grade instrument to reach the highest resolution and resolving power and spectral range extension from FIR to UV/VIS.
- The widest range of accessories and spectral range extension to meet all current and future needs (see accessories).
- Time resolved and modulation options by means of Step-Scan, Rapid-Scan and Slow-Scan modes
- Plenty of coupling possibilities – FTIR and Raman microscopy, GC, TGA, PM-IRRAS, VCD …
- Fully automated test routines for validation according to cGMP (OQ, PQ)
- 21 CFR Part 11 and validation according to EU-, JP- and US-Pharmacopeia