FTIR remote sensing system
Providing highest performance, the EM 27 can easily be deployed in the field for various applications. The ethernet enabled system displays analysis results in real time. With optional detectors, beamsplitters the capabilities of the system can be adapted to the application.
The EM 27/SUN features a solar tracker for measurements of atmospheric gases by solar absorption spectroscopy. The tracker is controlled using an innovative camera based feedback system (CAMTracker). The outstanding tracking accuracy is the basis for high-precision quantification.
- Several detector options available
- Telescopic sight available
- Based on RockSolidTM interferometer
- Highest performance in the field
- Real-time analysis
- Ethernet connectivity to analysis PC
- CAMTracker with outstanding tracking accuracy (EM 27/SUN)
Areas of Applications:
- Remote sensing of hazardous gases
- Fire brigade operation Remote sensing of aircraft emissions
- Control of diffuse emissions of waste disposals
- Fence-line monitoring at chemical factories and stocks
- Surveillance of waste disposal facilities
- Observation of stack gas plumes
- Ambient air monitoring
The permanently aligned RocksolidTM interferometer is a unique patented component which yields over 20% higher throughput than ordinary interferometer design. It benefits from dual retro reflection cube corner mirrors and wear-free pivot mechanism located in the center of mass, which ensures exceptional stability and reliability even in harsh environment. With its patented design, the elimination of mirror tilt optically and prevention of mirror shear mechanically is reached.
- No need of standby mode to protect the bearing
- No need of recalibration after movement
- No wearing of mechanical bearing, no spare parts, minimization of service costs
- Resistance to vibration and thermal effects