Hyperspectral imaging system
The HI 90 is dedicated to real-time identification, quantification, and imaging of gas clouds. In addition, the system is ideally suited for a wide range of imaging applications for solids and liquids. Imaging Fourier Transform Spectrometer The hyperspectral imager is based on the combination of a Michelson interferometer and a focal plane array detector. A spectrum is calculated for each pixel of the array.
- Automatic real-time identification and quantification
- Long Range Detection (> 10 km)
- Hyperspectral Imaging
- Spectral Libraries of VOCs, TICs and CWAs
- Integrated Automatic Calibration Systems
- Operable with Remote Power Sources